Pinellas Park, FL 33781
1008 Sq. Ft. | 2 Bedrooms | 2 Baths
Sunset Palms is a 55+ Active Retirement Community in beautiful Pinellas Park, Florida. Just a few miles away from some of the most beautiful beaches on the west coast of Florida. Additionally, this community hosts a large heated pool, clubhouse, fitness room, library, computer room, shuffleboard and a large catch and release lake. The age qualified community is certainly a desirable location together with wide streets and manicured yards.
- Fiberglass Shingle Roof:Each shingle attached with six fasteners, backed by 20-year limited warranty
- Asphalt Laminated Reinforced Shingle Underlayment: In addition to a layer of 15-lb roofing felt.
- Oriented Strand Board Roof Sheathing: Engineered to resist racking and shape distortion under high wind
- Truss Roof Rafter System: With double rafters within 3′ of front & rear. (Approved for hurricane zones I, II & III) Solid one-piece structural center beams
- Blown Cellulose Ceiling Insulation:Fire retardant and formaldehyde-free.
- Insulated Flex-Duct System:Fiber reinforced mastic sealed airtight insulated flex-duct system with sealed interior risers insulated with fiberglass.
- Ventilated Roof Cavity:In addition to a whole house ventilation system.
- Vinyl Lap Siding: 50-year limited warranty: won’t dent, rot, chip or corrode.
- 3/8″ Structural Sheathing Under Lap Siding: Adds strength and extra insulation to walls
- Fiberglass Exterior Wall Insulation:For maximum energy efficiency.
- 2″ x 6″ Exterior Walls: With 26-gauge uplift straps attached to the floor and rafters
- 2″ x 4″ Interior Walls:Gypsum board covered with decorative wall vinyls
Specifications subject to change without notice.