2. Asphalt Laminated Reinforced Shingle Underlayment In addition to a layer of 15-lb roofing felt.
3. Oriented Strand Board Roof Sheathing Engineered to resist racking and shape distortion under high wind.
4. Truss Roof Rafter System With double rafters within 3′ of front & rear. (Approved for hurricane zones I, II & III) Solid one-piece structural center beams.
5. Blown Cellulose Ceiling Insulation Fire retardant and formaldehyde-free.
6. Insulated Flex-Duct System Fiber reinforced mastic sealed airtight insulated flex-duct system with sealed interior risers insulated with fiberglass.
7. Ventilated Roof Cavity In addition to a whole house ventilation system.
8. Vinyl Lap Siding 50-year limited warranty: won’t dent, rot, chip or corrode.
9. 3/8″ Structural Sheathing Under Lap Siding Adds strength and extra insulation to walls.
10. Fiberglass Exterior Wall Insulation For maximum energy efficiency.
12. 2″ x 4″ Interior Walls Gypsum board covered with decorative wall vinyls
13. Double Marriage Walls Walls from each side of the home join together at the center line forming an double wall to provide superior structural stability.
14. Decorator Gypsum Interior Walls Or optional painted textured walls.
15. Oriented Strand Board Floor Decking Langboard OSB comes with a 10-year limited warranty against delamination.
16. Fiberglass Blanket Floor Insulation A one-piece blanket of insulation covers each section to provide the highest amount of energy efficiency.
17. Transverse Floor Construction Tongue-and-groove floor decking.
18. Reinforced Polyvinyl Bottom Board Helps eliminate moisture infiltration and air seepage.
19. Solid Steel I-Beam With a steel front header frame member.
20. Tie-Down Connectors Vertical, horizontal and frame tie-down connectors.